Atheist Nexus Logo

Ebola may infect 10,000 within a month, and hundreds of thousands thereafter, according to epidemiology models.

Disease modelers project a rapidly rising toll from Ebola

(For a summary see this comment.)

Since nobody is holding fundraisers, let's crowdsource an Ebola Empathy Challenge. Sign up for monthly donations to Doctors Without Borders and share a photo of yourself with simulated blood. The minimum is $7.50. I'm giving $50 until this is over.

Brother Richard, I call you out to meet the Ebola Empathy Challenge!

Dare to make the horror and fear stalking West Africa a personal moral concern.

This is my new avatar.

Tags: Ebola, charity challenge

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't remember reading this post, except I knew you are calling for donations, and i like your ideas and support them wholeheartedly.

I just got another $5,000.00+ bill for cancer treatment and am financially smashed. Just another way to make people poor. I have good health insurance, always have, but health care copays are not as good as we hoped.

May I impose on you to mark my avatar with blood? I don't know how to do it. You did a beautiful job with my bald head.  

Doctor's Without Borders is one of the regular charities I give money to.  They are such an important and outstanding organization.   

I haven't made recurring donations to any group before, but this is exceptionally important.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service