I recently realized that the black community will never accept that homosexuality is a natural phenomenon. One lady told me last week that father god does not make anybody gay. I have come to realize that the black community refuses to confront the monsters of reality by avoidng the cave of reality. So I have decided to capitalize on people who willingly want to remain naive. I am about to start a spiritual business casting out homosexual demons. The thing is this scam is unpenetratable because of one ridiculous loop hole . Demons are everywhere and if someone was to return with a complain I would simple accuse them of leaving the affected person around someone with homosexual demons thus leading to repossesion by demons again. I wonder if I can go through with this and keep a straight face. I am jealous of Benny Hinn.

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Careful!
tee hee, the gay demons just may make you more loving, and then what shall you do?
Hey RealType, welcome to Nexus. I know (or hope) this is mostly sarcasm or Poe.

It is important that we do not make blanketed statements about entire groups of people.
I really mean no harm. It was just in response to some people I know. I think its time the black community pay for their homophobia.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Pat replied to Loren Miller's discussion Anti-Islam ads coming to NYC buses, subways (CBS News) in the group Atheist News
7 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
11 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
28 minutes ago
Joseph Corder replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Chimp-on-chimp murder. Humans are not the only violent species.
51 minutes ago
Loren Miller added a discussion to the group Atheist News
58 minutes ago
Luara replied to Travis Hedglin's discussion Whats the deal with feminism?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to MattyLJ's discussion Moving to Florida
1 hour ago
Joseph Corder posted photos
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
2 hours ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service