The Damned Republican Party Willing to Ruin the World Economy Over Obamacare

If you've been watching the news lately, then you are aware that there may be a Government shutdown Sept.30th/Oct.1st., all over Obamacare. The Republican party demand that President Obama either defund it or at least delay its implementation for another year. Of course, if Obama capitulates to delaying it for one more year, we all know what will happen when that year is up: The same bull crap all over again, threats of shutting down the Federal Government.

From what I understand from watching the news, is that should the Republican party actually go through with their threat of shutting down the Government, not only would it throw the US economy into disarray and turmoil, but it would also do the same to rest of the world's economies.

The Republicans are just plain and simply evil, stupid, idiotic, greedy, murderous, elitist, misogynistic, anti-science crap spewers, who are doing nothing but taking up the oxygen of all good peoples.

Tags: Government, Shutdown

Views: 544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not to mention Obama is more intelligent, has more insight, is more qualified, more disciplined, and better focused in a more complex world,  than...   Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush.

I think FDR, Truman, and Eisenhower were good, given their times, but that's before most of us were born.

It's kind of embarrassing for the racist-oriented types to be so outclassed by an African American man, so they have to do everything they can to undermine him.  Even if it means throwing American under the bus.

I found this summary of the affordable care act provisions, helpful.  Most people who I talk to have no idea what's in it or what the implications are.  Going through the details, most people seem to feel like it's reasonable and an improvement on what came before.

also here.

It provides subsidies for low-income families and small businesses by taxing some health care providers and high income families. It changes how doctors are reimbursed by insurance companies, from a fee-for-service basis to a quality-for care basis. The overall goal is to lower health care costs, and provide better health care, for society at large.

As for the narcissistic, self-indulgent, dishonest, posturing, manipulative, Machiavellian, lying, greed ridden Republicans, they pose flushing the country down the toilet as patriotism.

"As for the narcissistic, self-indulgent, dishonest, posturing, manipulative, Machiavellian, lying, greed ridden Republicans, they pose flushing the country down the toilet as patriotism."

honestly SB, i think it's much worse than that.  a new poll just showed that over 50% of republicans surveyed thought that not raising the debt limit would cause tremendous harm to the US economy, and were for it anyway.  it was nearly 80% among tea party republicans. they WANT harm done to Americans.  doesn't sound very patriotic to me.  

Well, Daniel, your summery may have provided an answer here. Important changes that will happen in 2014 says "Congress will also be required to get their insurance through the same exchanges, instead of the government- provided health insurance they get now." To me this would mean no more Tri-Care. The Republicans are coming unglued because in 2014 they will lose some of the best insurance coverage on the planet, which was provided for them FREE, to suddenly be in the insurance market again just like all the rest of us! The entire issue is making more sense now.

You can be against Obamacare all you want, but to hold up the government and threaten default on our loans so that you can make what amounts to a political statement?!?

I've said it before and I will say it again.  FUCKING JUVENILE!  Someone tell Boehner and the TEA Party to Grow The Fuck Up!

If it was the Democrats doing that, rightwing darling Anne Coulter would call it "Treason".  Not that I would sink that low.

Ann Coulter would call disagreement with any Republican principle treason.  She can barely be bothered to think, let alone think critically.  She deserves to be ignored.  The problem is obviously that she doesn't get what she deserves.

More's the pity.

Tony, I wholeheartedly  agree with you!!!!!  The republiCONS are acting like big fucking babies.  That is NOT how our elected officials should be behaving.  Sickening.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service