Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adult Supervision???

If nothing is left out, I'd give it a XXX Rating. Lol.
Knowing R. Crumb, he could make cabinet-making require Adult Supervision. He's kinduva sick fuck.
Ah. Okay. I'm not familiar with him.

Thanks for the heads up. Lol
Crumb is a genius, compared to Bruegel by critic Robert Hughes (not a guy that gives praise lightly), and 100% deviant. If there is a minority or special interest group he has not offended during his career, I am unaware of it.

Crumb was the subject of the truly wonderful doco Crumb by Terry Zwigoff, and inspiration for American Splendor.

This 55 minute doco is much earlier, and is well worth viewing. Especially if you know nothing about the guy -

This - for some reason it won't embed

I guarantee you won't be bored.
If there is a minority or special interest group he has not offended during his career, I am unaware of it.

Haha. Sounds like my type of guy :-).

Thanks for the links, Felch.

I'll check them out. Sounds good!
A "nice" Crumb clip -

I love crumbs artwork
Fun drawing. What a pair of losers. No wonder their progeny is so messed up. I notice the hair on Eve's legs. I guess that's the way they like their women over in Mesopotamia. I was just considering an idea about this stuff.

St. Augustine was the asshole that came up with the idea of original sin. Maybe the illustration above gave him the idea.
Dude, I'm not seeing any hair on her legs. R.Crumb's shading style is just high contrast. Notice both their arms are covered with the same shade markings.
Are you kiddin'? By rights Eve should have a little mustache too. That's the way they like over there. Why do you think they make 'em wear burkas?
By rights Eve should have a little mustache too. That's the way they like over there.

Women with hair, like it grows naturally. What an abomination! People "over there".... wrong in more ways than one!

Obviously, I should cut contact with anyone I know from "over there", because they are just not "normal". Maybe I should shoot myself while I'm at it, because I am not "normal"... hairy, and contacts with people from or currently "over there".
What's your point? I already referenced "over there' as Mesopotamia.

Let's get into a real discussion on this. Check out on this topic my latest blog post on this topic.

State your opinions as frankly as you wish.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller replied to Christopher Cosgrove's discussion How insecure is the deity that blasphemy has the death sentence? http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28439518
9 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Christopher Cosgrove's discussion How insecure is the deity that blasphemy has the death sentence? http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28439518
15 minutes ago
Future replied to Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall in the group Atheist News
19 minutes ago
Joe added 2 discussions to the group Atheist News
22 minutes ago
Joe replied to Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall in the group Atheist News
28 minutes ago
Trick replied to Anthony Jordan's discussion Free Will [Sam Harris]
29 minutes ago
Pandarius updated their profile
29 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Christopher Cosgrove's discussion How insecure is the deity that blasphemy has the death sentence? http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28439518
31 minutes ago
Future commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
35 minutes ago
Future joined Sentient Biped's group
40 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Anthony Jordan's discussion Free Will [Sam Harris]
49 minutes ago
Jerry Wesner replied to Christopher Cosgrove's discussion How insecure is the deity that blasphemy has the death sentence? http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28439518
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service