How many people here just can't wait to watch The Bible on History channel tonight?

Views: 1256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Am I going to watch any of it?  HE double hockey-sticks NO!  Two big thumbs, 8 fingers and ten toes down on that piece of garbage.

Some people think the depiction of Satan in "The Bible" looks like Obama.  DailyMail.   Accident?  Coincidence?  Making an underhanded point?

Or a combination of pareidolia and wishful thinking?

I find it hard to believe it was an "accident"  I find it interesting that the devil was black since they used a Middle Eastern actor in black face for the role.

Definitely not accidental. African features whether sub-Saharan or Mediterranean Africa, have long been viewed as evil compared to biblical "white folks", who are in truth Semitic. But these facial features are entirely Obama-esque other than age and weathering.

It just confirms how disgraceful and faith propagandist the H channel is, yuk.

I like this version. Language not safe for work. At least, not where I work.

And this continuation

I very much like this version.

He's my new favorite christian!  I almost never laugh aloud, but I did with these videos.  The amazing thing is, they really do describe the bible stories accurately.

Yes they do.

Yep.  It's on the History Channel.  Because it's history.  It's really true and it really happened!  Because we have all that evidence!  But mostly because it says so in that book.  SHAME ON YOU History Channel.

Just cover your body with that shame!  Seriously, they should hang their heads so low they can get a close look at their bellybuttons.

history gone fiction channel

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service