From the ONION: "These two people made in his image do not know how to communicate, lack skills in both mathematics and farming, and have the intellectual capacity of an infant," one Sumerian philosopher wrote. "They must be the creation of a complete idiot." <---click on link for more of the story.

I'm just disappointed they beat me to it, as I was working on a story like this. Back to ye olde clay tablet.

Tags: Sumerians beat Yahweh to it, Ur is a city in Sumer

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh come on... You know the devil put the Sumerians there before Creation. Plus since the Great Flood killed them all, how do we know they existed? And don't get me going on how carbon dating is the work of the devil...
You know the devil put the Sumerians there before Creation.

This...

Plus since the Great Flood killed them all, how do we know they existed?

...plus this...

I feel the pressure building up in my head. Before it explodes, I'm going outside. The blood spatter on the snow will look awesome.
The blood spatter on the snow will look awesome.

Please take pictures... ;^)
The best I can do is hook up a webcam and leave it on. Will that suit?
Goes along with fact that roaches have two brains, &c., the kind of arguments against "God" that are thoroughly treated by both Dawkins and Hitchens. If we are created in "God's'" image, "God" must be an idiot.
Attachments:
If we are created in "God's'" image, "God" must be an idiot.

Well, it was the very end of the only busy workweek he ever had. Maybe he was looking forward to his day off and just wasn't paying attention.
Yup, he was so excited on his last day, probably too much. He was expecting a raise and a full-time job, but got fired instead because of an obvious lack of professionalism.
>>>>If we are created in "God's'" image, "God" must be an idiot.

I would say, If we are created in "God's" image, then that would explain why this world is fucked up.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service