Personally, I think that the argument between god's existence v. no god exists is just, well, MOOT; who the hell cares? I really don't give a damn what other people believe and how they choose to spend their energies and lives on wasteful speculation on something that can never ever be proved or disproved. I'm not a true atheist because I fervently believe that I AM GOD. And no one can convince me that I am NOT. Further, no one knows anything at all in the first place. I only believe in facts and evidence as I come across it, and my not-so-subtle gut feeling about the matter is that every one of these filthy hypocritical organized MONEY-grubbing religions were created by man, thus it's all BALDERDASH. Furthermore, why on earth would, I, as a woman, choose to believe anything those wicked men wrote?

Mind control is a disgusting game in which I shall not participate. Further, my conclusion thus far about religious people of every stripe is that an overwhelming majority of them are the most unbelievable HYPOCRITES that I have witnessed in the history of the world. So, in the end, it's pretty simple to just say this:

Listen you filthy busybodies, mind your own goddamned business and get the hell out of my face.

I shall now leave a quote from an unknown source:

Religion is like a Penis.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around,
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

Cheers!!

Christ...ina Marlowe

Tags: Aethism

Views: 68

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....LOL...

Well said!

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA!....EEW...

quite perturbing how people like it bent over...

It would be great if they would mind their own business ... but their savior gave them that "Grand Commission" to spread the word of the gospel to all lands and peoples, et cetera, and they don't seem to like being told "no" very much. For myself, I've had four visitations from JW's and other suchlike in the past 18 months or so, and while they are amusing at one level or another and all parties have been polite to date, the amusement is already wearing thin.

What is worse is that religion may be more actively at work in US politics now than at any time in its history. There are at least two candidates running for the GOP nomination for president who have documented associations with the dominionist movement (Rick Perry and Michele Bachmann) and a third watching from the wings (Sarah Palin). I would like to think that the voting citizenry of this country are smart enough not to elect them into office, but I'm not so credulous as to believe it couldn't happen. If it DOES, the possibilities that opens up frankly I find DISTURBING.

I'd like to think I'm not being an alarmist here, but just recognizing what can happen ... and in the words of a wise man, "averting the danger that has not yet come."

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service