'Sperminator' game teaches teens safe sex

The public health unit in London, Ont. has assigned a team of superheroes and a villain named the evil "Sperminator" the intrepid task of teaching teenagers about safe sex.

The unit has launched a comic-book inspired interactive game on its website called "Adventures in Sex City," where teens can test their knowledge of sexual health.

To play, they choose one of the characters: Wonder Vag, Willy the Kid, Power Pap or Captain Condom, then must correctly answer 25 questions about sex to defeat the evil Sperminator, a character with penises for arms [...]

Play the game

OK, it's not really atheist news, but I would love to see the US gummint waste some precious taxes and drop this one on the puritans. If NippleGate gave the country seizures, this will turn everything to dust and collapse it into the sea.

Tags: anal thunder, apocalypse, armageddon, bible, communist health services, death, depravity, end of days, hellfire, immorality, More…redemption, satan, sex

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought the comedy section in the forum was for anything people found humorous, and not just non-theist related funnies.

I would love to see the US gummint waste some precious taxes and drop this one on the puritans. If NippleGate gave the country seizures, this will turn everything to dust and collapse it into the sea.

You have such a way with words! Your comment is much funnier than news of the original story.
Hahaha I couldn't bring myself to play the game.

Wow....don't know what else to think.
I found it educational, as I missed one of the questions.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service