Some bad news. Girl; young adult. hides at church w/drug problem kills her child.

Something smells of fail here; the lord stuff that is..

"I strangled them and slit their throat and stabbed them now they're dead," Bustamante wrote in her diary, which was read in court by a hand-writing expert. "I don't know how to feel atm. It was ahmazing. As soon as you get over the 'ohmygawd I can't do this' feeling, it's pretty enjoyable. I'm kinda nervous and shaky though right now. Kay, I gotta go to church now … lol."

Bustamante then headed off to a youth dance at her church while a massive search began for the missing girl
~

The teenager's defense attorneys had argued for a sentence less than life in prison, saying Bustamante's use of the antidepressant Prozac had made her more prone to violence. They said she had suffered from depression for years and once attempted suicide by overdosing on painkillers.

-------------in my humble opinion seems sedation of the lord and synthetic drugs failed.

IMHO; women like that need 1. better family/extended family in the know about such a disposition 2. legalize pot; or have a reformation of mental illness awareness; psychologists etc. fk scientology and all the crap Regan undid...

http://www.freeinternetpress.com/story/Missouri-Teenager-Gets-Life-...

Tags: drugs, family, mental illness

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think she was just psychotic, or psychopathic.  I doubt that Prozac made her prone to violence.  I feel sorry for the family of the girl she killed.  This was aweful.

I agree with Sentient Biped.  I'm tired of hearing how some substance changed someones disposition.  It seems more likely that the individual was disposed to that sort of thing before any meds were applied.  It's much like the old saying: "Instant a... hole, just add beer."  The beer only breaks down inhibitions and lets emerge what was always there. 

I don't see much hope for this poor young girl.

not sure if this dad got though w/this:

but the gun part towards end.. does not bode well .. i mean teachn' folks that guns solve problems in the .. whoa.. wtf...

It wasn't her child, but a 9 year old neighbor. She was 15 at the time she committed the crime. This one is just horrible. 

I don't think Prozac or even religion can be blamed in this case (at least not directly). Perhaps Religion played a role in masking the girls nature. I've known plenty of youth group goers that were model kids in church and at youth group events, but were actually rotten, deceitful people on the inside.

Church is kind of a great breeding ground for sociopaths (perhaps in this case a psychopath). As long as you can keep up appearances, say what they want to hear and do a good job at falsifying passion, no one will look any deeper into your character because it iss assumed that you are "on fire for God".

ah thanks for clearing that up! not being her child.

amazing story; not so amazing how religion is truly just a mask; perhaps just to trick the youth which in turn; well you see how Hitler's vatican's done through the decades rape city

yeah sure. on fire for another oklahoma city/ koreshville or even 9/11 right? complete fail imho.

imho; the buck stops here at this type of site; sometimes facebook huge buck stopper too..
take care fellow freethinkers! and thanks for the serious factoid of story jason

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service