This bigoted Christian restaurant discriminating against homosexuals does not belong in Canada.

http://action.sumofus.org/a/canada-chick-fil-a/?sub=fb

Tags: homophobia, petitions, restaurants

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

signed - even if I'm not Canadian

I signed too, and have never even been in Canada. New York and New Jersey is about as close as I got.

Gladly signed.  It's bad enough they pull their crap in the US, but spreading it to Canada?  Maybe they're resorting to that because the US is getting wise to 'em and they're looking for untried territory.

SHUT 'EM DOWN, CANADA!!!

Signed, as another "American" from the U.S. (It makes no sense that we appropriate the name of two continents, as if all those other countries we share America with don't matter!)

Maybe enough Canadians can make it socially unacceptable to buy anything from Chick-Fil-A, so long as they keep opposing equality and donating to hate groups... maybe it could happen in the States as well... one can dream.

Agreed with the naming. I never call the U.S. "America" for that matter. The name "United States of America" clearly implies the United States belongs to America and not that America belongs to the U.S. In this regard, the Americas (North America, Central America and South America) represent America. Therefore "American" can be a demonym for residents of the Americas.

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service