Should the Tea Party be rebranded as a terrorist group?

Relevant Articles:

Tea Partiers assualt a fellow atheist

Tea Partiers want the uninsured to be left to die

Tea Partiers want to dismantle Washington

By now, you all know about the Tea Party, and what they stand for.  In the Hang with Friends group, I expressed my outrage that CNN held a Republican Presidential debate just for them and I even called political terrorists.  I stand by my assumption, but I want to hear from you.  Do you think the Tea Party should be rebranded as a terrorist organization?  Was Vice President Joe Biden correct when he called Tea Partiers "terrorists"?

Well, what else can you say about an organization that sends death threats to government officials, and hold down innocent citizens and stomp on their heads?  Again, this is just my opinion, but I want to hear from you.

UPDATE:  OK, I like that you're all giving me your opinions, but has anyone actually read the articles I posted?

UPDATE:  I'm overwhelmed by the responses that've been posted here.  I think we can all agree that the Tea Party isn't what we would call a terrorist group, but they're dangerously close to becoming one.  What you should all ask yourselves is: is there anything we can do to stop it?  What is it?  And should we do anythng at all?  I think we should.  We're fighting at least one terrorist organization overseas, the last thing we need is to fight another one here in America.

Tags: Party, Tea, opinion, politics, terrorist

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our anger isn't aimed at the Tea Party's beliefs and rights, but at the actions they take to promote them.  At least that's the way it is for me.  And the story of the Atheist who was assualted may be uncorroborated, but the incident in which two of them held down an innocent citizen while a thirs stomped on her head, that's corroborated.  That's what I have a problem with.  They're free to voice their opinions, but not to use terrorist tactics to do so.
you mean the bankers? ha. they've already eaten their own what, 3x over now
they've ended up buddy buddy with China/Iran etc.. tea party, klan, white power etc.. they all love Iran so maybe sure whatever; oh and mexico fuggetbout it.. drug frenzy of death and detrimental to families
meth, pills, coke... not exactly a tea party; they love banking on that crap though

my humble 200cents though; don't mind me i just call em' as i see em

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service