They talk about her constantly, so it only makes sense for her to be a Fox News commentator. If she ever becomes President, I will have lost all faith in the American public.

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont think thats something you need to worry about much. There are "conservatives" and Republicans who dont think very fondly of her.
Yeah, I was hearing about this on the shortwave today... Sarah Palin and Fox News... seems fitting.
Both lack intelligence, and can talk endlessly without ever delivering a single point.
There have been numerous things said by a few Republicans lately that have left me wondering just how long the few remaining freedoms in the states have left.

Remember that ditz, Anne Coulter, claiming the perfect America wouldn't have Jews in it... or any other religion for that matter? Also, that mixed race couples are only together because they want to stir up controversy? Yet, the hardcore republicans continue to eat these notions right up.

Now add Sarah Palin to the mix... Fox is quickly turning into a voice of fascism that Mussolini himself would be envious of.

What did Shakespeare say in Merchant of Venice? The "Devil" quotes scripture for his own purposes?
"Devil" and "Fascist" seems interchangeable.
It isn't one sided. Maobama, Skanky Pelosi, NAMBLA Frank, and Reid are as fascist as they come.

The problem isn't one sided; it's two partied.
What I don't get is how people can call Obama a fascist and a communist at the same time (not talking about you, Freedom of Anonymity), but I've heard other conservatives say this. It's like saying somebody is a Hindu and a Christian. They are two completely different ideologies.
Two reasons:
  • They're two VERY NASTY things they thought up (gee, aren't they inventive)
  • They couldn't think of anything that actually made sense!
Well, in all actuality, you're probably correct, I shouldn't classify him as anything other than a gutless, impotent pussy with overpolished rhetoric/typical Chicago style prostitician.

As far as the rest of those I mentioned; they're fascists, without possibility of reprieve.

If there actually are individuals calling him fascist and communist; first ask if they have been drinking. If they answer yes, offer them some psychotropics; if they answer no, bludgeon them with a sledgehammer and apply the psychotropics: wait 20 minutes.

Ask them to define both terms; if they get either of them wrong or are unable to answer you at all, bludgeon them with the sledgehammer again and order yourself a pitcher of beer.

That's "problem resolution for the linguistically impaired".
"Or is this Argumentum ex Rectum?"

Baseless, unprovoked ad hom duly noted; guess I should play like the other children here and run to the mods. I guess I could start screaming "troll!!! troll!!!" and then make a bunch of baseless assumptions about you and post them .... nah, just doesn't quite entertain me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

"Fascism, pronounced /ˈfæʃɪzəm/, is a political ideology that seeks to combine radical and authoritarian nationalism with a corporatist economic system, and which is usually considered to be on the far right of the traditional left-right political spectrum.

Fascists advocate the creation of a single-party state, with the belief that the majority is unsuited to govern itself through democracy and by reaffirming the benefits of inequality. Fascist governments forbid and suppress openness and opposition to the fascist state and the fascist movement. Fascism opposes class conflict, blames capitalism and liberal democracies for its creation and communists for exploiting the concept."

One would likely also have to add oligarchic to complete the phrase. Don't bother with the argument that there are some differences with the standard definition and their behaviors; all political definitions are sweeping generalisms, intentionally, so that they can be broadly applied.

Those mentioned fit more than enough of the parameters to satisfactorily meet the requirements of being covered under the definition.
personally, I think it would be extremely funny is she is elected president. It would be sad and would strip me of any hope I currently have for humanity, but at least we would get a good laugh out of it. :')
Personally, I'm not that desperate for a good laugh. Her election would have me making serious plans to move NORTH ... and I live in NE Ohio, so that should give you a hint as to just WHERE.
$ talks, and what? kind of like different flavors or inventions of soft drinks...

so get this, there's this book called Sonic Boom out by an author named Easterbrook?
basically stating social division and it's effects etc...

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service