Romney: If Obama Wins He'll Take "God" Off Our Currency

When a party has nothing new to offer, no plan, no program, they fall back on fear.  Now, Romney has announced that Obama has a secret plan to take "In God We Trust" off the U.S. currency.  Gee, I thought he might reverse Eisenhower and take "God" out of the Pledge of Allegiance, which I have not said in 50 years.  I stand mute.  Until they take "God" out, I am not saying it. Of course this means I am unamerican and should be jailed...or at least put in the stocks.  Next, Romney will announce that Obama has a secret plan to give all the satellite countries back to Putin.

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes.  It is true.  And he was born in Kenya and is a Muslim.  He is also going to take away all of the guns, kill more unborn babies, put more people on welfare, let more aliens into the country, and any other thing that will appeal to conservative fanatics.  Hold on to your hats, folks.  It is about to get really ugly.

I hope to god someone takes that off the money.

"'In God We Trust.' I don't believe it would sound any better if it were true." - Samuel Clemens, U.S. genius

That's true - they have nothing to offer.

So they are just thinking up more lies to tell us.

Tonya writes:

“. . . there are SO many reasons we all fear Obama . . .”

. . . Obama will turn America into a financial disaster like Greese or the old Russia.  Communism doesn't work.”

As I observed in another post on another subject, being an atheist doesn't make you smart.

No, it doesn't Asa.

Tonya, don't overheat Grease; the country could catch fire.  (Not trying to be a bore, just finding email so often unintentionally funny.)

I just this minute received a telephone call from "Governor Mike Huckabee," at which I promptly hung up.  Anyone else get one?  Is he calling everyone in America?

You are on a Robocaller.  The Dems drive me nuts, so I do not answer anymore and tell friends not to bother calling as I will not pick it up. This is the silly season.  The GOPS send me literature with embarrassing slogans on the envelopes like "Thanks for Contributing to the Romney Campaign."  These go into File 13 rather quickly, but as I do recycle....

A recorded robo-call, right?  Regardless, note the number and notify donotcall.gov if your phone is registered.

Oh, and to answer your question, no, no such calls here ... yet.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Neanderthal Man posted a video

Viking Trance - Miroslav (Мирослав) from Napoleon Bonaparte on Vimeo.

Viking Trance - Miroslav (Мирослав)

Мирослав это рассказ о России Viking Trance - Miroslav by Viking Trance with video artwork by Napoleon Bonaparte. Smart Dog Videos London (UK). Viking Trance https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/miroslav/id338694031?i=338694257 Viking Trance…
5 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
12 minutes ago
15 minutes ago
Čenek Sekavec replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
22 minutes ago
25 minutes ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
26 minutes ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
27 minutes ago
Profile IconJenni O'Bryon, Raficul islam, Armand Hammers and 3 more joined Atheist Nexus
57 minutes ago
Asa Watcher replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
1 hour ago
Just a Voice replied to Just a Voice's discussion Is consciousness nothing more than a veneer of our biological underpinnings?
1 hour ago
Pat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service