Richard Dawkins Intellectually and Morally Crucifies Joseph Ratzinger

It doesn't end well for the former pope!  Excellent stuff from Richard!

Tags: Atheism, Atheist, Catholic, Catholic Church, Catholicism, Christopher Hitchens, Hitchens, Hitchslap, Richard Dawkins, The Pope

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This has already been posted !!!

Richard Dawkins on the Pope

So it has - on March 2nd.  But what about us newbies that are yet to trawl 5 weeks of postings?

Sorry if it offends you that it's been posted again... but I'm sure if we were to search the entire content of this forum there would be many duplicates...

Would you like me to delete it?

Excellent videos are always a pleasure watch a second time......or more.  And some people may have missed it the first time around.  Welcome to the site. 

Thanks!  I'll try and be a little more observant next time... but inevitably things are going to be repeated...

Highly articulate and well spoken.  I don't listen as much to Dawkins as I used to listen to Hitchens - maybe I should.

Ratzinger was a disaster for the Catholic cabal.  We should be happy for that - he led so many away.  I would to see a survey giving numbers.  Now he can fade away - or rot away - and die in a few months or years, and the new pope can work on salvaging the reputation of the church.

Which so far, he seems to be doing.  More modest.  No gold throne on display.  Less ostentatious costuming.   Doing the foot washing, even including women's feet to the chagrin of a few critics.  We'll see what happens.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
39 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Soren Sagan commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Amy commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago
Daniel W commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago
Jim B posted a photo
2 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
2 hours ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"Heading to Las Vegas this weekend and hope to see the Tree of Knowledge, decorated with book covers, posted by the LV Coalition of Reason."
3 hours ago
Frank Moorman updated their profile
3 hours ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"I signed up here four years ago, but did not participate, what with life taking some interesting turns. So I'll try again."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service