Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens will arrest the pope when he comes to Britain in September

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No link?
Oooooh. Link?
Here's the LINK.
Bravo.
I still say screw the courts and just invade the Vatican by force. They want to be a country, they can play like a country.
This brings to mind a wonderful video game, Assassin's Creed 2, where you scale the wall of the 15th century Vatican City and make your way to the Sistine Chapel, where you proceed to leap from the ceiling and attack the corrupt and evil pope in the final act. What an epic experience, that game is a work of art by the way. And what a lovely plot line, belonging to a group who seek to expose all religion as an illusion used as a tool to rule mankind in a quite literal conspiracy of ancient and global proportions. Fiction of course, but outstanding.

Back on topic, it's a real shame the meaning of this is going to be distorted by some as publicity for the two atheist authors.
I finished the game yesterday, it was so amazing, filled with history. Killing the disbelieving pope was fun.
That game rocks. Finishing it made me want to try the next one, "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood." They really know how to pull you into the game.
Here it is
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article7094310.ece

I really detest ning's formatting :(
Holy Shit.
Thank you 'Kid', I hated the other article, there were many things wrong with it. If one is not sure about the slant, it would be easy to see by looking at the other articles on the right on the page.
Gee, if I was the Pope, I wouldn't go.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service