Rev. Pat "Sparky McCrazy" Robertson Calls For Legalization of Marijuana

Cut off my legs and call me Shorty! The apex of Xtian right wing hatred, bigotry, racism, and intolerance actually had two synapses in his brain fire at the same time and come to a reasonable idea.  Hold your breath boys and girls.

Rev. Pat "Gays are Responsible for 9/11" Robertson has called for the legalization of marijuana. When I heard this, I thought I would need to change my underwear.

Here it is

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More than likely a relative of his has had their lives ruined by the destructive "War on Drugs". 

"Rev. Pat "Gays are Responsible for 9/11"

I think he is confusing pot for the mushrooms he is tripping out on. But then again.... I had a feeling 'them gays' were up to no good! lol, if they start wearing hoodies then we are in for a lot of trouble!!!!.

What I find more interesting is how there's going to be a large group of people with whom Pat Robinson is "OK in their book" now because of this.  It's crazy, but oh so true. 

"...there's going to be a large group of people with whom Pat Robinson is "OK in their book" now because of this."

I disagree, even the best "chronic" doesn't induce hallucinations of that magnitude.

LMAO, good point.

Ha ha… seriously, …I used to live in Canada, I know people (hybrid botanists), ha ha!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service