I just wanted to clarify something on here, because I have gotten angry or disagreed with a few people or had misunderstandings, and it was embarrassing and I felt bad when I found out that they weren't talking to me, they were replying to someone else. lol

So.  If someone hits the reply button under your reply I assumed they were talking about your post and not the original post and their reply would be under your reply.

And, if someone was responding to the original post they would use the box underneath the original post to reply and then hit reply?

Am I wrong?  I very well could be!  Just wanted to make sure! Thanks anyone who answers! ~ Melinda

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If they are responding to your reply they would chose the reply button under yours to respond with and not the main reply that is located beneath the discussion.

Thanks Steph, that's what I thought.  I think some people just read through the whole list of replies, then hit reply on the last persons reply.  I guess if I don't know if someone is talking to me, I will ask! lol

Ok cool! Glad I helped!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service