Jesus Christ returns on May 21, 2011. You'll definately want to mark this date on your calendar because, you know, if you're raptured, you don't want to leave a kettle on the boil or the bathtub water running. It might cause problems for those who are Left Behind.

Anyway, the folks who are blowing the trumpet and warning the people (Ezekiel 33:3) of the impending Day of Judgement are the owners of Family Radio, Inc, a Christian radio network with a nationwide audience. It's founder, Harold Camping, has precisely calculated the date of the Rapture using clues in the Bible.

More here.

One of 40 billboards in 8 states warning of the impending Day of Judgement.

Tags: The End of the World

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It can't happen! The Dayton Hamvention starts on Friday, 20 May, and runs through Sunday, 22 May.

I intend on wandering the flea market looking at old stuff I don't need & checking out the inside vendors & manufacturers for new stuff I can't afford. If anyone goes zipping off into the celestial sphere, I hope they don't mind me taking all their stuff when they're gone. And once gone I hope everyone thus raptured can find the grid square number for the above-named sphere so I can get a Q toward "Worked All Heaven" awards.

Of course, come 22 May the flea market will be left to the sinners &c. Maybe I can collect enough to resurrect the old Heathkit station I ran back when I first got my license. And nobody will give me crap for having a chirpin' CW sig either. Oh, and AM will rooolllll!

Nils

W8IJN

Has anyone considered that all the raptures might have been correct, its just that nobody actually got raptured due to there being no genuine christians, just hypocrites ?

M.

I brew beer. about 6 months ago I did this especialy dark triple bach (9+%!).

and put it away for aging. without knowing at the time about brother harolds newest prediction I called it "apocolips ale".....coincidence?!?! ...you be the judge.

good timing though...hu?!?!

should be just about ready for the party!

I was just listening to the very liberal Tom Hartman (sp?) program on the radio in the car, and he had the head of something or other family organization who was SERIOUSLY explaining what will happen Saturday.  Tom Hartman ended the conversation by saying maybe he they could talk again next week and the guy sort of laughed and it went to commercial.  When I first heard the guy telling about how it would start with earthquakes going all around the world, and then the people would be taken up and jesus would come down with a bunch of other people, but they wouldn't SEE jesus, etc., etc.  I thought he was kidding.  OMS!!! (Oh My Science!) lol.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service