Religion 'vs.' Atheists in Constitutional America w/Dave Silverman on RT news Inc...

Tags: 05202012, Chicago, wow

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

may your days be filled with great weather and love... and cool nature spots

Like.

LIKE LIKE LIKE!  Thanks for posting this! :)

some folks remain children... in the mind. they need that 'pattern' or patterns in life..
some exploit that.. some fell for the 2000 election hook line and sinker...
and here we are. failures galore. who's side u on? fascists or people?

538 there goes

"moral standards" like bombing kids and doctors.. hating womens' rights.. ugh hugh.. reaaaal nice hitler suckers...

Huge role my ass.

I've become a big fan of Silverman. He cuts through the bull. The 79 billion number was shocking; Yes, churches need to be taxed.

irony; they hide child rape
don't call cops
have tax free on so much including land tax (people are foreclosed because of that shit

they fuck with kids minds and hold back potentials
I'm just glad to see bands coming out with lyrics and titles like 'darwin'

indeed we're in harm's way thanks to some pope n his gangs that think america should be speaking latin and bowing our heads bs.

started way back:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinheads_Against_Racial_Prejudice

just saying.. that's street level music...
american atheists is court level and corporate. but it takes all kinds..
some folks just wanna go off. some hold their own on different fronts.

hats off to silverman and co. whip the fkn' mainstream fundies into their hate-filled abyss
sick of the lies
sick of the lost lives
literally that guy did not have to eat a face of a bum; he needed intervention
the state could care less post reagan or even nixon.
why the hell do folks fall back on myth tradition and 'devil' this devil that?
no bible can ever match the power of group help. extended families and plain secular know-how. science. a damn shrink is 100x more useful and good for a mentally ill faith propagating more mentally unstable people. fuck.

jaw boning bush and his lame 'my daddy' and robot laura w/obama hanging up some painting in the taxpayers' white house was a shame imho. warcriminal bush is captor in his own country now and he knows it. hence why so many of his followers feel trapt. but their not; it's their ideology and bigotry that holds them back from modern day information age changes that will never stop coming...

those fundy rock bands can't hang with the war dogs.. i'm just saying.
cower and bow is all they know.

Before i was an atheist, i still rejected xtian rock. Rock and Roll is rebellion, nonconformity, a rebel attitude, etc. They are trying to use the term "rock" to spread a false message. Sure, they can down tune, try to emulate the wardrobe, whatever, but "rocking" for the lord is one of the dilliest things on earth. This reminds me of xtians who sing "imagine" by lennon and have no idea what it really means.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joseph Corder replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Chimp-on-chimp murder. Humans are not the only violent species.
6 minutes ago
Loren Miller added a discussion to the group Atheist News
13 minutes ago
Luara replied to Travis Hedglin's discussion Whats the deal with feminism?
26 minutes ago
Luara replied to MattyLJ's discussion Moving to Florida
52 minutes ago
Joseph Corder posted photos
55 minutes ago
58 minutes ago
1 hour ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
1 hour ago
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Shaun Johnston's discussion Critical review of Darwin's "Origin..." 6th edition posted in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service