Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd worship that.

You forgot your meds again, didn't you Carl?!?  Now, now!!!  Let's take our thalidomide like a GOOD little boy! [smirk!]

This is what they turn into when Jesus and God come back here in that space ship. It's time for "beam me up, Scotty" and what they were saving us for was lunch.

Now I understand why all the bodies where meant to disappear during the Rapture.. it was a typo.

MB

Damn. Didn't know the Virgin Mary was in vaudeville.  'Cause she sure laid an egg! (Rimshot on the snare drum, with rotten tomatoes being flung my way).

See . . . dinosaurs and humans did co-exist, and in the same body! And you've supplied a photo' to PROVE it, James.

Holy crap!  And here I thought that Jeebus was a Marsupial.  I learn something new every day. 

He is...

image shamelessly stolen and defaced from (http://animal.discovery.com/mammals/marsupial-pictures.htm).

MB

Praise be to Jesus!
Praise be to Woody Allen Jesus!
Woody
Allen
Jesus!

Actually, they do look like that James. They come back here wanting to do good for us, but the real purpose was that they wanted our water.

Oh! That was a 70's movie from before the time that Robert became Freddie. I saw it on the t "V."

I think that was the 80s. And, Freddie was actually helping the humans in V.

I think this is a trap. Its those lizard things from Land of The Lost!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service