Powered by VotingAid.com

I came out with Huntsman on top.  Second for me was Gingrich - why?  I would never vote for that scumbag.  I would have thought Romney.  Santorum was the bottom for me.  No surprise there.

Jon Huntsman
Former Governor of Utah
55.5 %
Newt Gingrich
Former Speaker of the House of Representatives from Georgia
52.7 %
Mitt Romney
Former Governor of Massachusetts
48.6 %

Views: 287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same here - Ron Paul.

Can I have 'none of the above'?

I hope so!

My Pick would be for the craziest one (The least Electible) . I can't tell which that is. The republican party needs to explode and get it over with. My guess is that if we have to have a republican president then Romney would be the least bad.

(Huntsman actually makes some sense, so is not getting the nomination)

Good point!  Except....  I would have said that about GWB, and look where that got us!  I thought the quiz was good - the ranking for me was not what I expected and, to be honest, I would hate to see Gingrich on the ticket almost as much as Santorum.  I agree that the Republicdan party needs to disband and create a new party from its ashes, one with a true choice in their conservative philisophy separate from their antisocial agenda.

Huntsman, Romney, none of the above. Not that my opinion means much, since I have never and will never vote for a Republican for any office, even school board.

ditto here!

Me too!

Ron Paul.

So this is a game of "pick your poison"?

Ooh, hard, I hate them all so much.

Um, Huntsman, Romney, Paul and then Mr Frothy. 

I feel cold now and want to take a shower after typing this.

At least you didn't have to choose a ranking for Santorum vs. Bachmann.  How could anyone decide between them?  Oh, then there's Perry....  Triple threat?

This is just depressing. ... u.u

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service