huffpost.com

Supposedly so he can avoid breathing in air from flying over cemeteries.  But that might be a cover for motivation not to be contaminated by people who are traveling with vaginas.  I know a smoke screen when I see one.  Maybe.  Which motivation is most likely to bring about criticism? 

I kept wondering, how does he breathe?  I hope he didn't eat any bean burritos before the flight.  Not trying to be funny, but my goodness!

Views: 333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is what you get when you have unsubstantiated superstitions running your life.  Beyond stupid!

They may be highly educated Rabbi's but I equate them with those who won't step on cracks or walk under ladders.  I see people with face masks flying during flu season but this head to toe bag is beyond weird.

I like what one person said: "Sometimes religion and mental illness becomes indistinguishable..."

I saw that on FB I think!  Isn't that the craziest thing?!  SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Mathew T., but when the ass-flap is open, it might let in cemetary-air.  Better they just stick to domestic flights and hold it. ;)

Properly packaged, he could be shipped as cargo.  Much less hassle, and probably not much less comfortable than current airplane seats.

But really, isn't  this the airlines fault?  If they would just seal the entire airplane in a gigantic Zip-Lock, then the poor rabbi would not have to suffer the indignity.

What a load of ignorant horseshit! Can't fly over a cemetery because you'll get some "cootie" air from the graves of dead people? What happens when the wind changes over a cemetery 5. 10, or 50 miles down the road from you? You quite breathing? Highly unlikely!

No, what he really doesn't want is sitting anywhere in the vicinity of a particular gender that has "cooties." In other words, he's such a mysoginist, that being around anyone with a vagina makes his penis shrink more than a polar bear swimmer that dives through a hole in the ice in mid-winter. 

Religion - fostering ignorance and bigotry since since 6,000 B.C.E.

Happy to please you Matthew.  

What could be sillier than a grown man covering himself head to toe in a hefty bag so he can take an airplane ride without exposing himself to foul vapors and cooties?

Thanks Mathew. Sometimes this stuff is so incredibly moronic, all you can do is laugh.

I first saw the photo of this man in the plastic bag without the accompanying article and text.  My first reaction was that some unlucky traveler died mid-flight and was placed inside a plastic bag to avoid leakage of body fluids.  

As a flight attendant, we have procedures for handling a death in flight.  (Luckily that has never happened to me.)  When all is said and done, the final action is to buckle the person into the passenger seat and cover them with a blanket.  Other passengers in the same row are to be moved to other seats, even if it means doubling-up on a completely full flight.  

To be honest, I think I'd rather sit next to a dead body under a blanket than next to an alive nutcase inside a plastic bag.   

At least the dead body wouldn't be bugging their neighbor with silly conversation. 

Leaking body fluids....  yuck.  

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service