Hey guys, I'm sorry for the shameless plug, but I need respondents for a study I'm doing in my psychology class. If anyone could help me out by going here, it'd be much appreciated: http://umichpsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2fORDFbx0EL0QE4

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks John! :)

I did it. :)~ Melinda

careful the ziontologists will show up in black suv's... eye out for em

done! good luck!

Complete.

Done, as well pointed out two potential flaws in the methodology you may want to consider for …next time.

Done!  If you're allowed to share, please let us know the results of the study when you're finished :)

Done.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Luara replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
11 minutes ago
Ted Foureagles replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
16 minutes ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
25 minutes ago
The Devian replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
36 minutes ago
Ted Foureagles replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
38 minutes ago
The Devian replied to Brian Edward Croner's discussion Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
42 minutes ago
A. D'Agio posted a photo
50 minutes ago
anneshathaways posted blog posts
3 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
4 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
4 hours ago
Pandarius replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
5 hours ago
Pandarius replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
5 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service