I am wondering if my profile picture is public. I went into Privacy and changed it so only members can see my profile page.

HOWEVER, there is another option for blog, photos, and videos and the options are "anyone"

"friends"

and one other...

but "MEMBERS" isn't offered.

Soooooo... what's up with that?

thanks

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know.  I think with friends, it would just be friends on this site, so that would be safe from the public seeing it?  When I first came on here, it said to put my full name, so I stupidly did, not knowing it would show-up on Google.  So I changed it to booklover, but it's still on Google sometimes.  I thought they should have warned people about that! I am not hiding the fact that I'm an Atheist, but there are some nut-jobs out there!!!

I lived in San Francisco for years and told lots of people that if they want to safely visit the Tenderloin, then to walk as if they own the ground they walk on.

My experiences with believers--past experiences and present experiences--persuades me that as an atheist I am safest when I live as if I own the space I live in.

That's one reason I use my real name.

Another reason? I'm retired and don't have to deal with employers.

I live in the buckle of bible belt, and until you've lived here, supported yourself, and had to deal with, ...well,  just give it a try, I say! I changed my profile pic so now only a green plant shows when I google my account name! Lol!!!   Now that that is taken care of. I would like to invite single atheist men with pictures to request pics of me!

woops!!! I just got back together with my boyfriend! lol! sorry!!! check back for future updates!!!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service