Tags: cat, cat photos, cats, kitteh, kittehs

Views: 481

Replies to This Discussion

Well an event happened that I never expected in my home fluffy cat has come into my life. His name is Murphy, and I have been sitting here thinking of something to add to that. Yes, Murphy.
Gorgeous! How old is he?
Not sure yet. Hoping to find out when we take him to the vet here soon
She's probably demonstrating something about physics.

This is Sasha. We keep debating if she is Blue Russian b/c she has the thick fur although not the other characteristics.
Gorgeous!

Designer kitteh goes with everything.
He's gorgeous! And yes, neat story. While I can understand wanting to keep kitty, they should do the right thing and have him scanned for a microchip. I sure hope my lost kitty ends up with someone who will do that.

But if not, I hope she at least ends up with a family that will adore and dote on her the way the people whom this curly-eared, bobcat-ish little guy has adopted.

Cricket found him abandoned at about 12 weeks old in Maryland

Felicity rescued her while we were in Italy

Trixie found her at about 8 weeks of age thrown away on a busy road in North Carolina
How can anyone abandon/throw away so much cute?

Awesome of you to give these guys a good home Colleen! They look quite content and just pampered enough.
It's sad that so many people have no regard for life, other than their own. That said, these guys have given me far more than I could ever give them. They are terribly spoiled, though I drew the line at getting them each their own dog to torment, they have to share.
They are terribly spoiled, though I drew the line at getting them each their own dog to torment, they have to share.

Ha! I needed a good laugh.

Did your middle kitty have to go through quarantine before they could come back to the US with you?
No health quarantine stateside, just an extensive health screening and verification by the Italian vet before we could buy her a ticket.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service