This poll is directed to any A|N member who lives in a democracy and has the right to vote. There is really no way to do polls here, so I will start this as a discussion thread.
Answer any or all of the questions you’d like, but please copy and paste the questions into your comment so that other members do not have to refer back to the top of the page to match your response to the question.
1. What age could you register to vote?
2. At what age did you register to vote?
3. How many years ago was that?
4. Did you come from a family that was involved in politics, or always took time to vote?
5. Do you vote in:
a. Every single election
b. 75% or more of all elections
c. About 50% of all elections
d. Less than 50% of all elections
e. Only for the really important offices
6. Do you consider yourself an informed voter?
a. Extremely informed
b. Moderately informed
c. Poorly informed
7. Does a candidate’s views on religion and atheism, or their personal religious beliefs, affect your choice?
8. Do you always vote along party lines?
b. Almost always, but with rare exception
d. Never. For the individual candidate only.
9. Are you a single-issue voter?
10. Would you like to share what issues are important to you?
11. Are their any issues to which you are absolutely indifferent?
12. What party of political ideology do you identify with?
13. Have you ever held a public office, or do you have any ambition to do so?
14. Where do you live?