Planned Parenthood, ACLU Sue South Dakota Over New Abortion Restrictions

Tags: abortion

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was frankly aghast when I learned that this legislation was passed into law in South Dakota.  That the ACLU and Planned Parenthood are challenging the legality of that law is good news to me.  I will be very interested in hearing what comes of this court case.
probably more hatred towards each side from both sides; women, faith, lies, money, health insurance companies, believers, nonbelievers of sky daddies, rape victims, undeducated, educated, abused and nonabused people... either way it will damage someone or some family in a negative way. It's total hijacking of reality imho

I think both organizations are going to be stretched thin what with the new onslaught of anti-abortion legislation going through in Republican states. In Kansas, they've got a bill going through that will keep general insurance policies from covering abortion. And that a woman should plan ahead instead for situations like rape the way you would for a flat tire. >.>

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/05/24/abortion-rape-spare-tire/

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Amanda Ashcraft posted a photo
27 minutes ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
29 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Joan Denoo's blog post We need a new narrative.
37 minutes ago
Luara replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Chris G replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
2 hours ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service