Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw this posted on FB.

I didn't say I had PhotoShop software.  I borrowed it from elsewhere.

That's the infamous Ray Comfort/Kirk Cameron Crockaduck.

It's been around a while. It got co-opted by anti-crationists to serve as the annual "Golden Crockaduck Award" given to the creationist who managed to tell the biggest lie that year.

It looks like their little joke came back on them and bit them on the ass, …good times.

Huh?  I wasn't accusing you of anything. 

Sorry if I implied that.

No problem.  i was just a little confused.

Actually, I would have thought said photo was one of an angry Hay-sus, glowering down on him and saying:

I Know What You're Thinking ... and I'm Going To GET You For That!

It is, after all, the basis for his entire campaign, so far as I've seen.

The odd thing is, 57% of women polled as likely GOP voters support the guy.  GOP women must be Stepford Wives.

Hearing that, I have to wonder if they truly know what the man stands for, or if they're just following the whole A.B.O. business.  Whatever happened to the "informed electorate?"

[They got LAZY, Loren - THAT's what happened!]

Informed!? They're spoon fed tawdry entertainment and blatant propaganda which passes as knowledge and information. Turn on most cable "news" networks, sit back, and watch the pablum and mindless hysteria being spoon fed.

How do you get away with such comments?  Every time I try to voice this observation  people tell me I should have been a preacher, or that I am a "crank."  Of course, if the great satirists -- Swift, Rabelais, et al. -- were around today, they would have a field day; that is, IF they could cope at all. Hmm...maybe the Mayan priests were right after all.

Are you sure?  I thought that was just the statistic showing how many likely Republican female voters would vote for Santorum.  Either way, we are saddened by such lunacy.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service