Well, I think this video proves it.  You have to be mentally ill to be religious.

Penises at the Denver International Airport

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The man is a complete nutter.

I couldnt even watch the whole thing!! i just started laughing so hard.

as I stated elsewhere ....

any argument that starts from a premiss that meta physics is somehow real and the aberrations are to be listened to is flawed from the start and can do nothing but get more insanely incoherent as it goes along.

this guy is suffering from an extreem case of paradolia. go look it up.

its like listening for "back masking" on old recordings.

what a deluded ass.

most people just dont want to think.

He needs a lot of help.  Getting a hobby would be a good start for him.
Even the term "baggage handling area" is a little bit suggestive....
Ahhhhh, the sexually repressed religious. There's no hatred like self hatred. $5 will get you $10 this guy's cut from the same cloth as the rev Ted " I like to snort meth with male hookers" Haggart and the rev George "Hey rent boy, handle my baggage" Rekers.

Religion - the haunting fear that somewhere, someone may be happy.
Very very funny.
It is so scary that people like him exist.  What a freak!  I think religion is a socially accepted form of insanity.
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! HOLY CRAP, THERE'S DICKS EVERYWHERE !! What a loony.
You need to be a special kind of pervert to look for genitals in every picture hanging on the wall.  Good grief!
He makes a great case for Atheism.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Cyn X posted a blog post
26 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
26 minutes ago
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
26 minutes ago
26 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
57 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service