Pat Robertson predicts 2011 will be a bad year for the world

He's at it again. Somebody take that crystal ball away from Pat before he hurts himself with it!

God has been talking to America's best-known televangelist again and telling him what's in store for the world in the near future. And the other night, Pat Robertson was kind enough to share these predictions with his 700 Club audience.

2011 is going to be a very difficult year for the world, according to Robertson: "It will not be a time of happiness; bitter recriminations, revolutions, increasing turmoil." For the US, bankruptcy looms. "Your country is in grave peril... In two years will come a time of reckoning... Your creditors will demand payment and they will not be enough to satisfy their claims. Your currency will shrink in value. Your bonds will lose value. People on fixed incomes will suffer. Unemployment will escalate and there will be turmoil."

More, including a video, here.

Tags: A prophet who profits

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've got to remember these!
The great thing about "prophecies" this vague is that the everyday shit that always happens every year can be interpreted as confirming it to be true.
Yup, and if you call the wallbanger on it, he can just say his "flesh" got in the way. I'm surprised people still listen to this...man of God. Seriously, that man makes me just want to shake him until his brain turns back on...

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service