Pat Robertson misses the good old days of anti-sodomy laws

Ever mourn the passing of the good ol' days? 81-year-old Pat Robertson does. He misses the days when boys were boys, girls were girls, and gays knew their place... hiding under a rock.

From the Feb. 2 broadcast of the 700 Club:

"There was a time in America where sodomy was a crime; where people were condemned if they were sodomites. Now the battle is to not only legitimize it, but to afford marriage rights to those who are practicing sodomy. It's amazing."

More here.

Tags: Christians behaving typically

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this only with male to male?  Does it count as sodomy if you do it with a girl?  What if you are a heterosexual couple who are already married and you practice sodomy?  A quick google search revealed that oral sex is considered sodomy as well.  I'm going to hell, that's for damn sure lol.  At least I'll get to meet some cool people while I'm there.
According the xtains,virtually everyone is going to hell.

Honestly, I suspect that Pat Robertson would prefer to see the world regress fully 2,000 years to when his hero supposedly walked the earth ... but then, he wouldn't have his 21st century conveniences and no one would know him from Adam, as one of those conveniences would be the television network he has so exploited over the years ... Oh, and there's also the matter of modern-day medicine, too.

Y'all suppose we could be lucky enough that he'd catch typhus ... or maybe leprosy?

Isnt it about time for this asshole to drop dead!?
Obviously old Pat has never had a good BJ. Maybe he would change his simple mind.
Maybe he got one from that half-million dollar race horse he bought in 2000. It never won a race so at the very least Pat got f**ked.
Yeah, I dont suppose he has ever experienced the joys of anal sex either ;)
Oh I don't know. Doesn't having your head up your own ass count?

Good one.

I remember the good ol' days before the old fart rose to prominance.

He makes me want to puke to even look at him. He is nuts. He is so repulsive that I would prefer even Jerry Falwell over him any day. Pat is just an insipid good old boy. Nothing to show but bitterness, racism, and stupidity. Falwell was bad enough but Pat? EECK.
I'm looking forward to a time when nonsense thinking like this disappears. Sadly, I think it never will.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
38 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
52 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked nice girl's blog post Why I am here
1 hour ago
Jason Andrews commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
1 hour ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
2 hours ago
Freethinker31 commented on DAN DANA's blog post This Is How the Gaza War Will End
2 hours ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
3 hours ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
3 hours ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
3 hours ago
BIPLAB DAS posted an album

anti superstition programme

its our regular antisuperstition school programme. this time we are in CHHATNA GIRLS HOGH SCHOOL of BANKURA DISTRICT in INDIA. we are disclosing the miracle behind FIRE WALKING.
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service