Overthrow of US Govt Called off Due to Sunny Day in DC

WashingtonTimes.com

What appears to have been an attempt at high treason was thwarted by a sunny pleasant day in Washington DC.  

"Operation American Spring was billed... as a rally call for patriotic Americans to force out of office ... Mr. Obama...Mr. Boehner... Attorney General Eric Holder, Sen. Majority Leader Harry Reid, Sen. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, vice president Joe Biden and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi."

From the Erik Rush website, "American veterans and patriots are energized to end the tyranny, lawlessness, and shredding of the US Constitution...Those in power will not hesitate to use force against unarmed patriots exercising their constitutional rights. Patriots may be killed, wounded, or incarcerated...."

Of the 10 to 30 million patriots expected to be at the rally, it was estimated that over 100 courageous Americans attended.   One estimate said dozens, another said hundreds were there after earlier rain cleared.  " hundreds of demonstrators carrying Gadsden, Texas, and American flags and a wooden cross gathered at the base of the Washington Monument, where they locked arms and chanted, “Impeach Obama.”  It's not reported if Obama was hiding in the basement under a desk.

I hope they wore sunblock - they should not be rewarded for their sacrifice, with future risk of melanoma.

The failed coup d'etat was broadcast via livefeed from 10 miles away, because in the fog of war, there was no parking closer to the historic event.  "A caller from North Carolina said he feared Obama would declare martial law and begin executing Christian citizens as a prelude to civil war."  Another caller, from Michigan, was so fed up with tyranny, he sold his jet ski.  

(Image: wikipedia.org)  Not an actual depiction of today's restoration of the American Constitution.

Views: 311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Delusions of grandeur.  They haz it.

And members of the same dysfunctional family as Cliven Bundy. 

Funny stuff!!!

I HATES me some gubmint. Gonna jine the tea party and round up all them Washington varmits! We got us rally that's a gonna have a Gajillion people. Hey, where is everybody? Where the hell is everyone at?!

They're at home, watching The O'Reilly Factor.  You're surprised at this??? [grin!]

Maybe some couldn't make it there without their jet ski.  The tyranny!  The horror!  The horror!

Well, they had to avoid the chemtrails.

That prompted me to look up chemtrails.  This is a conspiracy I have not seen before.   I wonder how the jetski was affected by chemtrails more than, say, just being outside anywhere.  Unless the jetski was emitting a chemtrail?

How heinous!  "Believers in the conspiracy theory speculate...  the claimed chemical release may be for solar radiation management, psychological manipulation, human population control, weather modification, or biological or chemical warfare, and that the trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems"  Not to mention hurricanes, tornadoes, seasonal allergies, and unexplained rashes.  Probably also makes people gay.

I need to get out my DVDs of X-files.  Maybe there's even more.

Maybe it's the chemtrails that interfered with the counterrevolution.  Devious indeed!

they think the gubmint has been poisoning us for decades now.  apparently only conservatives are effected.  

Funny matt.
That would explain a few things. :-)

It is surprising how much tyranny some people think we are living under right now. Where do they find a lot of these people? Under a rock?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service