Attention K-Mart Christians: Only 10 more shopping days until the Rapture so buy, buy, buy before you go permanently bye-bye. Remember, you can't take it with you.

Interviews with Harold Camping followers who've given up jobs, marriages and family in order to prepare for the Rapture on May 21st.

Tags: Apocalypse, Christians, Rapture

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And those who quit jobs, left their relationships and families and generally cut themselves off, how are they going to feel when they realize the day after they've been played for fools?

I just hope none of them does anything really horrible.

The stupids will just wait for the next end of the world. It must be like how people believe even more in something once it's been disproven, to save face.
I put on Facebook that if in the unlikely scenario that Jesus actually returns, I won't let him take me without a fight and can look after my believing friends' pets when they've gone up to heaven. I charge 3 grand an animal and would prefer to be paid in advance.
Here's a thought.  Make a bet with one of Camping's followers for, oh say, $100,000.00 that the rapture won't happen.  And, fully let them know that if they're right, there is no way you can collect.  However, on the off chance that they're wrong, have them sign a deed over to you on their house and title to their car before the May 21st, and you agree not to register them till May 23rd.  See how many takers you get.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Michael Penn replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
10 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The cost of masculine crime
19 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Joe's discussion The Psychological Benefits of Being a Atheist
21 minutes ago
Pat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
23 minutes ago
Pat replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Officially Launches; David Silverman Criticizes History Channel for Presenting Bible as History in the group Atheist News
31 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
34 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The cost of masculine crime
43 minutes ago
Richard C Brown joined Blair Scott's group
43 minutes ago
Ceil replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
53 minutes ago
Joe posted a discussion
57 minutes ago
Joe added a discussion to the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo posted discussions
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service