Man, I just can't help it, I gotta say it. I've just got to say it. That son of a bitch Kenneth Copeland is one of the biggest idiots I have ever seen on television.

The dumb bastard made everyone stupid enough to think he speaks the word of God afraid of vaccinations, claiming it causes autism. Now those idiots who follow him are getting diseases like that measles outbreak at that Texas (?) church where his daughter is pastor. I believe seven adults and nine innocent children who were never vaccinated are infected. Measles ain't no joke, it can be fatal.

One day a few years ago I was flipping through the channels and happened on a channel where that dumb bastard Kenneth Copeland was flapping his gums. The greedy, evil, bastard was bragging. He was talking shit about how "the Lord" wants us to prosper and be in health. And he started bragging about how much money he had, saying that he was not only rich, he was filthy rich, because the Lord had blessed him and caused him to prosper, the greedy damn bastard. I thought Jesus was supposed to be for the poor and giving away all your possessions and following him so you would accrue riches in heaven. And didn't Jesus say that a rich man can hardly enter into heaven, and that it would be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven (for anyone who might not know, the eye of a needle was a small gate in the main large gate of a town or city that was used by people to enter the city when the main gate was closed and secured, and it was barely large enough to admit a camel). Yeah Kenneth Copeland is definitely filthy alright. That stupid Jesus believing freak ought to be put into prison for 10 or 20 years. Let him try to pray himself out of there. Where will his God be then ? We all are pretty certain that there is no god of any kind, but a great many people, some two billion, believe in crazy Bronze age myths dreamed up by a bunch of nomadic goat herders. It's really quite ridiculous. How can such people still exist in the 21st century ? Damn !!!

Tags: Copeland, Measles, outbreak

Views: 422

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sentient, you have a great sense of humor. I love it man. Made me laugh. In my daily life I cuss like a sailor. They're only words. They have nothing to do with morality. Morality is about behavior, not words, unless you use words to wound. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm not bothered at all if my words wound dumb asses of the likes of Kenneth Copeland and Pat Robertson, because they deserve a tongue lashing in my opinion. They're stupid, backwards idiots, who want to put us back in the Dark Ages. I have a few Christians friends, and I try to watch my language around them because they are friends. But if I think someone needs a cussing I'll let loose with a string of invectives like you wouldn't believe. I try not to use foul language around young children also. But I can cuss with the best of them.

I really like you man. You're funny and cool as hell.

In the dispute between the "battle of science and reason against belief and superstition" the only thing that I know of that gets their attention is money. If they violate the vaccination rule, whether in public or private education, and a person becomes infected with smallpox, or measles, the unvaccinated, infected ones who came in contact with others should be prosecuted, with heavy penalties to those who preached and taught against vaccinations.

The Australian government has also thought along these lines.. If your kid isn't vaccinated they can't go to a public school, because they are a health risk. I'm sure the private schools will follow.

We should encourage these people to double down and extend their aversion to vaccines to cover all of medicine.  It will show just how strong their faith is and solve our problem directly.

The religious fanatics are not stupid. They all are hypocrites of the highest order. They know that they are addressing the gullible believers and make fame and fortune for themselves in this manner. This includes tha faith healers.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service