On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study (M.I.T)

Oh dear. There's some news for our 9/11 truthers, anti-vaxers and Zeitgeist groupies... and it's all bad. Not only do tinfoil hats not block government mind control radiation, they may amplify it. From a study at M.I.T. labs -

On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets:
An Empirical Study

Abstract:

Among a fringe community of paranoids, aluminum helmets serve as the protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals. We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.

Tags: 911, aliens, black helicopters, conspiracy, hat, illuminati, jewish bankers, nutjobs, tinfoil, vatican

Views: 717

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have to laugh at shit like this, as an ex-acquaintance has put me on all sorts of conspiracy email lists. It's like trying to kill the Hydra... I cut off one head, and more grow back in.
Goodbye hat collection.....you traitour!

I'm ready

Brilliant!

What is the cat thinking contest.

"Just kill me, please"

"Obi wan, you're my only hope."

"Tomorrow, he gets a hair ball in his food."

"I heard the rapture's coming. Please let him be a Christian."

"At least he's not a catholic priest."
Looks like Rowan Atkinson as a baby

What is the cat thinking contest.

"See, Fritz? My master looks dumber than yours! Now you owe me these three mice!"

"Don't call PETA, please... I'm the one in control."

"Relax, Bob. You look like you just ate a billiard ball. It's only a camera flash."
"See, Fritz? My master looks dumber than yours!"
lol
"You said, 'Half a fish carcass now, and half after.' It's after. It is so very after."

"I have got to stop doing so much weed. This is the kind of thing that ends up on Facebook and ruins your career."

"OK, but I draw the line at sexting."

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service