Two nuns driving down a dusky lane late at night when suddenly a Vampire leaps out and jumps on the car bonnet (hood) trying to get at the sisters. " Show him your cross, Mother superior!" Yells the novice. Mother superior grabs the vampire by the lapel and yells " FUCK OFF"

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol

ROFL

Regina Goodwin

I am going to give you a good laugh, but don't laugh loud enough for me to hear! I read words like LOL, ROFL, BTF etc. I am not at all used to them. Can you tell me what they are?

You promised me not to laugh!

Feeling shy

MADHUKAR KULKARNI.

You are not alone.  I too am rather new to all this, however, after consulting the orracle that is my 11 yo daughter; LOL= laugh(ed) out loud.  ROFL=Roll on floor laughing.  BTF, on the other hand, drew a blank.  I shall hopefully have enlightenment when the font of all wisdom and knowlege stays with me this weekend.

ROFLMAOPIMP

Rolling on floor laughing my ass off peeing in my pants.

LOL - laughing out loud

BTW - by the way

IMHO - In my humble opinion

w.c.d.a.w.t.h!  W.s.t.i.o.t.c.r. pnl.  Ps.ROFL is an anagram of the fonts' teddy bear, Rolf. pe

Attachments:

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Loren Miller replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
2 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on nikki summers's blog post atheist billboard
18 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
23 minutes ago
John Jubinsky posted photos
31 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
46 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
5 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
5 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
5 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
5 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service