Alright heathens, its time for passions to ignite over whether this Health Care Reform is the best thing in the last 40 years or is going to tear America apart at the seems.  In return for your opinion, I will share some funny.

Tags: care, health, obamacare, reform

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, you could say that you pay for any of those programs in taxes, but what people don't seem to realize is that the taxes they pay on a truckdriver's salary (for example) don't come anywhere near close to paying for the amount they use those services. So, the vast majority of us are getting quite a bit for free. It's only the very wealthy who have any grounds for complaint, and even they are being taxed minimally now compared to other times in history.

Somehow, though, they've gotten all the blue collar workers to do the dirty work for them and rail against the same social programs that these workers reap all kinds of benefits from.

So you're OK with paying more money so a corporation can make profit off of people's health (including denying people coverage)?

Seany, you wrote "thats right i work hard send my self truckdriver school on my own. not what Goverment can do for you!!  obam care is WEFAIR!! call for them get a job and work hard ! i was told i never get any where i was not smart had learning disblity . . . "

If true, you've accomplished a great thing and I, for one, really admire you for it.

thax you

Why do you assume people without healthcare don't have a job? I know people who work more than one job and work more than 50 hours per week. Not all jobs provide healthcare, and not everyone can get a job.
Do you have experience with the British or Canadian health care system or are you just repeating something Glen Beck said?
i  have frends live in canadian thay wate long time get see by then be damige same with brit there going in det you like wefar?
kiss my %$$

lol, the atrocious grammar aside, the real point I'm trying to make is this~

If you have gone through your entire life without ever taking money from the government, and don't ever plan on collecting SSI or any other gov't fund, I have nothing to say.  Thats totally your prerogative; but to insist that social welfare programs shouldn't be in place is RIDICULOUS.  Do you understand how much money the government hands out not just in the public realm, but to corporate enterprises?  So its ok for companies that make billions of dollars to get handouts, but not people who make thousands?  you might want to look into "government handouts" and "corporate welfare" before you make blanket statements about whether it is wrong or right.

no corporate enterprises shoud not get wefare at all they  like GM thay shoud when belly up no one bail out horse and buggy we need get reid all regsltions and uions they huring america
Get rid of all regulations?   So we can have another financial crisis or another oil rig blown up?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
15 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years
27 minutes ago
Joan Denoo posted a blog post
31 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
54 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
1 hour ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Tara Toleman joined John Tidwell's group
2 hours ago
Sentient Biped commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service