Alright heathens, its time for passions to ignite over whether this Health Care Reform is the best thing in the last 40 years or is going to tear America apart at the seems.  In return for your opinion, I will share some funny.

Tags: care, health, obamacare, reform

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, it is not ok with me. I come to this site to hear all sides of a debate. I feel everyone has the right to express their thoughts. No matter what their disability may be. So I guess you never listen to Stephen Hawkins because he cannot speak. Please advise where on this site it states that the disable are not permitted to comment. You have a pretty closed mind for someone who claims to be open minded.
theres nothing meaningful on my point view you dont like it dont read it 
theres nothing rude of my point view get over!!

With Love, I second that

Maybe make it the "Banana Award?"

Seconded.

Typical. Disagree with someone so attack them personally. Again, such class.

We disagreed with her arguments all ready.  All it did was make her spelling and grammar worse.  Maybe if you read the thread instead of seeking John out to criticize him.  You would see that.
People also wait a long time or just plain don't get to go to the doctor at all when they have no coverage, or when their health insurance company makes them go to a doctor that's far away (but in their network), or when their insurance doesn't pay for pre-existing conditions.
Most people in canada and brittain are perfectly happy with thier healthcare. More importantly they are more healthy than americans and they spend less money on heathcare. The problem with are healthcare system is this: healthcare companies collect money from healthy people. This is how they profit. If you get sick they view you as cutting into thier profit and they figure out the cheapest way to deal with your problem not the best way. As long as sombody is trying to make money healthcare will never be good. Certain thing are worth doing for thier own sake like taking care of others. By saying you dont want to pay for people who dont works heathcare you are simplly being selfish and terribly misguided. No one chooses where thier tax money goes the government does. We all pay for lots of things we dont like. I dont drive but i pay for your highways so you can work. I dont have kids but i pay for public schools. Im a healthy person i work out dont drink or smoke but i pay for fat ass drunk smokers perscription drugs. Its called being a citizen and a patriot. Its thr basis of our society. If you couldnt work i wouldnt mind helping to pay for your healthcare, so your just being an a-hole when you say stuff like that . Plus its a straw man 

lot ov docs in Canadian come usa get any thing done!! i dont like glen  beck show he to boring for me

I'm fine with the healthcare reform as long as it is paid for by cutting spending in other areas, preferably a reduction in defense spending.  I don't think it does enough to really fix the problems, though.  In my opinion, we should get away from employer-based healthcare.  Why should the quality of your healthcare plan be determined by where you work?  I also think that healthcare insurance should only cover the unexpected high cost problems that arise.  It shouldn't cover things like routine physicals and checkups, a 5-minute visit to the doctor when you have a cold, etc. 
i thiink way have all ready best we have  dos not need be redone

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Idaho Spud replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
3 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Christine's discussion What exactly is "sin" anyway??
13 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
15 minutes ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Eradicating the Faith Virus - A Conversation with Peter Boghossian
17 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
29 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
33 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
38 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
53 minutes ago
Luara replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service