Ok so I understand the viewpoint of the majority of the Christian community is that nostradamus has correctly "guessed" the year in which "God" will unleash his o so holy wrath. What interests me is to find out what the rest of the world, you know the ones who actually use intellect, think of this "prediction".

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

People have been claiming to know when the world will end for years. And I'm surprised that the Christian community is siding with Nostradamus, especially when their god says know one will know the day or the hour.
Yesterday my back was giving me trouble so I parked in front of the TV and decided to see what the "Nostradamus Effect" was about - it was the worst bullshit I have witnessed in a long time. There were more leaps in "logic" than I thought possible in a one hour program. How that program has any relationship to history completely escapes me.
I wish 2013 would roll around so people would just feel like dumb-asses for thinking a calender ending in 2012 means the end of the world.Come on calenders end then you get a new one and keep going.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service