i'm surprised it's not noted anywhere here on the site, but A/N now has a fully functional mobile website.  check it out for yourself.  big round of applause for the developers!

Views: 782

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can also go to it on your phone, then click the "action" button at the bottom of the page and click "add to home screen".  It will look like an app on your phone, and when you click on it, it opens in safari....

thanks!

My old phone can't get the internet, but that is really cool!

Yeah it's cool booklover! It's how I am always on the site. I use it on my iPhone. The Nexus is always with me.

Maybe when we get some bills paid-up I will upgrade to a better phone!  Right now with 2 kids in college and we need a new roof, it's not very high on my list, but someday!!! :)

I'm still using one of those old-fashioned flip phones from the older, simpler, and care-free era of 2006.  Ah, what wonderful, innocent times!  But perhaps I'm overdue for a phone upgrade for myself, as well.     

me too.  we're such Luddites!

Me 3.

Im glad to know!

OK--  I've read the hints about getting to the new AN Mobile, and still can't figure it out.  I'm using an iphone 3G or 4G-- can't remember.  I get to the internet on my iphone through Google.  Sometimes I read posts on AN on my iphone, but it's hard to navigate.  I looked for an "action" button at the bottom of the page as Patrick F suggested but didn't see one. 

Patrick said: "You can also go to it on your phone, then click the "action" button at the bottom of the page and click "add to home screen".  It will look like an app on your phone, and when you click on it, it opens in safari...."

I'm not too good at understanding how things work, so if anyone could give me really basic and overly simple instructions for iphone dummies, I'd appreciate it.

For some reason I am not able to load all the comments on a thread. Is anyone else having this problem? Maybe its my phone.

This is all good, but I haven't gotten into that stuff yet. Old fashioned self made computer guru here with XBMC in all its functions on all my computers, but not into online banking or carrying around all my stuff in a handheld device. At least not yet.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service