hi.

I'll make it short:

Atheist for a long time, since the teens.

A secularist and a live and let live atheist.

Follower of evolutionary medicine.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the site.
Welcome!  See you around.
HI, NeuroTox.  Glad you're here.  Welcome to the asylum of rationalists.
How bout the reader's digest version next time? HAHAHA. Hey! We're glad you found us!
yay!  welcome!
Thanks all :)

Is that your brain lighting up in the limbic region or is your neo-cortex just happy to have found us? ha  Welcome! 

(BTW: That was my lame take on the Mae West quote: Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?...which I didn't even 'get' until I was about 30...ha ha...)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
30 minutes ago
Luara commented on Loren Miller's photo
35 minutes ago
Grinning Cat commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
39 minutes ago
James M. Martin commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
48 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
55 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
59 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
1 hour ago
Morrigan Wolf joined Claire Donnelly's group
1 hour ago
Freethinker 31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat commented on Loren Miller's photo
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service