My daughter, Grace (named with the hope that she'll be endowed with Grace instead of the clutziness of her mother!) whose born and raised a nice little atheist- is trying to win a contest for a photo scholarship-

Plenty of these other kids are using their big churches to flood the contest with votes for them- just because their preacher tells them too- of course they'll do it...

SO- I'm appealing to you all for help- She's in 7th place and needs to be at least in 3rd place in order to be considered for this $5K Scholarship-

Please help!  DIRECT LINK TO VOTE FOR GRACE: http://tinyurl.com/y98pegc

Check out the photos & essay- she deserves to win!! :)

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Voted! May your daughter live a magnificient existence vacuus dius!
hi everyone- THANKS SO MUCH for voting- we have another 2 weeks left and she needs another 350 confirmed votes to be in the top three- I really appreciate all the help everyone has been giving us= I try to create new emails to vote more often each day but still that's not enough... I'll let Grace know you all are rooting for her! And will report back! :)
She certainly has an eye for subject matter... she portrays an interesting contrast between festival and authority.

Voted.

Wouldn't have if I didn't like the material.
Voted! I hope it went through, I didn't get an email.
I've had lots of people say they didn't get the confirmation- sometimes it goes into the Spam or Junk mail--?
I voted. Good luck!
bump
THANKS!!
I had to vote for her, she is very talented. I especially enjoy her eye for contrast.
she says, thank you!!!
Done!
thanks everyone- we need a good 400 votes - it's a bummer- but it's going to take a 'miracle!' to get that many before the 30th... :(

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service