Hello.
I am brand new to this site, I stumbled upon it on google but I found it to my liking. So, just like the rest of you, I am atheist. I attend High School, but often times there I am repeatedly asked to "come to church" by a Christian who will not stop. Each week he comes to me. I repeatedly, and assertively, refuse every time. I have tried to explain to him my Atheism, asked him multiple questions about how God can exist (the problem of evil, etc.) and he either refuses to think about them for fear of angering his God (which goes agaisnt the religion itself in a way) or he just doesn't understand. He, like all other Christians I have spoken to, refuses to see my way, although I have looked at Christian beliefs and classified them as foolish.

Help? How can I get him to stop coming to me? It is beginning to get frustrating and extremely annoying. Thanks in advance.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mohamed, just wanted to say that sounds rough, but it looks like you have a good plan for keeping out friday prayers. Theists lie for their gods all the time, you can lie for your sanity too.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service