My offer: Higher level of atheism & return of Our legacy

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Now is the time to clarify the misconceptions during many centuries.
I know that you are not ready and that you will be surprised by this information.

The contemporary classical atheism is only a few centuries old, like the modern science.
A favorite of the present atheism, the modern science was a revolt against religions.
It was a good fight. But half-cocked. The science separating itself from religions
as soon as possible, it separating itself from the entire ancient world.

According to understanding of contemporary science The Old World is the world of a primitive people
with their philosophical speculation about them unknown life.
But, among these people were those who first knew all the forces of nature. They called it divine powers
(Gods for the Laity), and they called themselves Lords of the divine powers (Lords for the Laity).
Of course, every time when their performances fall in crisis, the laymen mix terms for Lords and Gods.
Hence, laymen considered a people as the Gods,
and their amateur understanding attributed to the gods a human characteristics.

My site

http://aeris.host56.com/index.html

has the story about this.

If in the beginning you had problems to believe this story,
Please, go to the page:  http://aeris.host56.com/our_father.html

There you will easily see that the prayer Our Father was never a prayer.
and how much my results are serious.

I wish you a pleasant journey through the Time.
And, Welcome to Your home!

You are not the first on the planet.
Your roads are prepared long before.
Try Your step on Your land.
It is a charming feel.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok so just so I have this straight...

Thousands of years ago...? the past for sure. There were these beings who were much more advanced then the humans who lived back then. They had "knowledge" of the forces of nature in such a way that they were beyond the "primitive" understanding of our ancestors. So beyond understanding that our ancestors gave them human characteristics so they could better understand them but they failed to see the point.

Now you have uncovered 'proof' that this is so? And that I should go to your website to see this proof for myself.

If all your proof is as well constructed and to the point as this is I shall have to pass.

If I am being honest I am not even sure I deciphered your meaning here, but I gave it a shot.
When I went to the page: http://aeris.host56.com/milan_elesin.html I got . . .

You see this page, because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect will be removed once we will finish manually checking all files on this account. As far we check over 100 websites, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor - please come back later.

www.000webhost.com is a free web hosting provider and all free hosting providers suffer from abusers. Around 5% of users signup here just to start hacking or phishing website or make other damage. So, in order to survive, we must monitor what our users are hosting.

We are sorry for any inconveniences, but checking all content manually, it is the only way to provide you with the most secure and reliable service. If you have found any illegal website on our network, you can report it here.
Jay,
It is a long story. Sorry for the poetic introduction.

My project is the is the new and original method of the
analysis and synthesis with the new meanings of the old texts.

It is the story about scientists of the Old World.
They were "gods" in the eyes of the laity.
Because the Old World has fears differences among the orders of the states.
And development of technology is not global as in the modern world.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
50 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
51 minutes ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
2 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service