Does anyone listen to music during sex? If so what kind or who?
I love R&B and love music during, but I haven't really had the chance to listen to anything else during sex.

Views: 166

Replies to This Discussion

for me...it helps to establish arythem with wicj to please my girlfriend...
For me its mood depending, if its a completely spontaneous romp then it doesn't matter we have done it while Cosmos was playing. Some times its old soul, "the Ohio players", " Marvin Gaye", and lest we forget"Barry White".
But for real effect whips and chains, goin down the dark forbidden, " Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Boondox, The genitortures, The Cramps, Nine Inch Nails(pretty hate machine), etc... This has the effect of making it real dirty.And we tend to like that way.
YES! OO YES!!
Zombie is the best, not sure why he's not even my favorite artist but it just works really well for sex. I'm guessing it has something to do with the beat or tempo.
It depends on the sex. I love Air's 'Moon Safari' for the cuddly stuff and, for some reason, Ozric Tentacles if things are a little kinked up.
The sound of a Disney movie on the other side of my locked door, occupying my tiny cock-blocker (aka child)
Hahahaha! Are there any Disney flicks that are better for carnal relations than others?
Epic John Williams film scores! Soaring brass and strings in sweeping melodies!

OK, not really. I actually haven't used music during sex before. I think it might distract me too much from the really important action (I wonder why they chose that particular harmonic transition... oh right I'm supposed to be concentrating on you...).

I think the above-mentioned John Williams idea would be fun to try just to see what happens, though... lol
Greg Davis wrote: I think the above-mentioned John Williams idea would be fun to try just to see what happens, though... lol

Only if you dress up in a Darth Vader or Leia costume. I'm not picky.

I got your light saber right here!
Thanks for my second laugh out loud moment of the day.

cut to the Benny Hill runny away music a few minutes later...

Is this just after the monolith appears?
depending on the mood,,

usually some D'Angelo, Isley Brothers, Minnie Riperton ("would you come inside me?"), and other sensual soul music.

otherwise, when in an animalistic mood, then Middle-Eastern bellydance rhythms will suffice.
Bellydancey music is good. I also think bhangra (Punjabi music) is sexy!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service