I didn't think this was funny.  Sad, really..

Yahoo.

Back when I was dating, I had a similar situation.  Which is really strange.  Because it was a gay date.  That was way back when...  when the mastodons roamed the earth, bellowing their sad calls across the glaciers.

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SB, you're not the only one that had a similar situation way back when. You had mastodon stew, too? I hated it when the hair got in bowel. But, I digress.

Rather than one date, mine lasted about a year.  She could never get over my atheism - although, strangely enough, her family didn't care. In hindsight, things would have been better for me had it ended after that first night. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjK_yVdGNGk

That'll make-up for the other one not being funny.

My current wife is Christian, half my age, African, and would never understand my atheism. Since we do not attend any services, I simply do not tell her my beliefs these days. I was Christian when we married 8 years ago, and her late grandfather was one of the founders of Legio Maria in Kenya. Simaeo Undato was the "black Jesus" of the movement, a totally mesmerizing man who was later poisoned. He never resurrected, but the religion is still strong today, although most of my in-laws have reverted back to Catholicism. Guess I'm stuck here. Both my wife and her mother would never understand my non belief.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service