I put an ad up on craigslist last night, figured couldn't hurt to reach out to some women whom are Atheists that may not feel comfortable talking about their views so I decided to do something about that.

Now I got a reply in my inbox this morning from this asshole, whom I am not sure was a man or a woman...I am thinking man based on the use of language here. But it just still confounds me how these folks are the same ones that think they have a monopoly on compassion and virtue quite often have none themselves.

Here is the email they sent to me this morning about 11:30AM EST, today.

***"Atheist? Someone needs to throw your nasty black ass out into the middle of the ocean and leave you there. It wouldnt take long for you to start praying to God to save your black ass. It seems that in todays society that just being black would be hard enough. Throw in stupid and you might as well put a bullet into your head."***

Here is my response:

Nice to see that Christian tolerance about love, respect, and forgiveness for one another is still being preached around these days. I went looking for GOD ages ago, and all I found was people like you championing how “good GOD” is and yet, with the scale of suffering that goes on in this world I deemed it highly impossible for this imaginary friend of yours to possibly exist. It’s funny how this GOD of yours could find it so easy to directly lift the slaves of Egypt out, but decided that to do the same thing for blacks in America was just something he could not fathom himself to do at all. But yet folks actually believe Moses and those folks were black, so if that’s true it’s even worse. As far as your ocean comment, I swim very well.

Tags: Dating, Hate

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

faith = hatred + intolerance * hypocrisy
Well just emailed me again.....

***And there is one thing I know and that is you are a nigger wanting something for nothing. You blow smoke out your ass. You have to have a "cause". OOOhhhh God did not do the blacks right. There is suffering in all races and though blacks suffered at one point I agree, with welfare, foodstamps and crack, Hell you got it pretty good now a days. :)****

My response again

Why are you even looking at the ads of "Men For Women"?? Are you gay or something? Calling a REAL MAN a nigger through an email, yeah that's real brave of you. I'm just going to guess that you sleep with your sister as all you redneck trailer trash fucks always seem to do! Probably have no more than what a 4th grade education there Billy Bob? Just stick to your NASCAR, incest, and budweiser and do the rest of humanity a favor and take a walk off a cliff. I don't count on GOD to do anything, I've never seen GOD get me a job, help me study, sure as hell did not help me graduate from college. Did all that with the help of hard work, student loans, red bull. I've never had welfare but I get the distinct feeling you are awfully familiar with WIC, gas vouchers, and foodstamps yourself. Time to go to work, but I guess you wouldn't know anything about that since you're here emailing another man.

Have fun with your imaginary friend, hell I think it's almost cool. My 4 year neice has one too.
Rotfl. hahahaha...
There goes my disgust-o-meter again. Yuck! That's teetering dangerously close to hate crime.
heh heh, mr. tough guy is looking under "men for women".
Classic,Andre,classic
Let's hope this guy wins a Darwin Award real soon.*synapses fire*

As stated before,I nominate you for the successorship to George Carlin.
Great a double bigot.
I hope you don't perceive Andre as one as well,although I haven't meet him, I do believe his second response was being sarcastic as he is tired of being polite and doesn't take it seriously.
No the idiot who sent the email He is a double bigot
No offense Mephistopheles, but rednecks generally are stupid. Having grown up in the bible belt I can vouch for this.
Why down grade a 3rd grader. The idiot has the mentality of protovirus.
I don't take this moron serious. But I do think we as Atheists have to stand up for ourselves. As much as violence would in some instances please me to rid the world of folks like these, my rational self tells me that is not going to be a realistic possibility that we can live up to because then we would be no better than they are. I just simply tried to respond to this person in a way in which hopefully they can understand. I was being sarcastic in my response to him just to note.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service