I put an ad up on craigslist last night, figured couldn't hurt to reach out to some women whom are Atheists that may not feel comfortable talking about their views so I decided to do something about that.

Now I got a reply in my inbox this morning from this asshole, whom I am not sure was a man or a woman...I am thinking man based on the use of language here. But it just still confounds me how these folks are the same ones that think they have a monopoly on compassion and virtue quite often have none themselves.

Here is the email they sent to me this morning about 11:30AM EST, today.

***"Atheist? Someone needs to throw your nasty black ass out into the middle of the ocean and leave you there. It wouldnt take long for you to start praying to God to save your black ass. It seems that in todays society that just being black would be hard enough. Throw in stupid and you might as well put a bullet into your head."***

Here is my response:

Nice to see that Christian tolerance about love, respect, and forgiveness for one another is still being preached around these days. I went looking for GOD ages ago, and all I found was people like you championing how “good GOD” is and yet, with the scale of suffering that goes on in this world I deemed it highly impossible for this imaginary friend of yours to possibly exist. It’s funny how this GOD of yours could find it so easy to directly lift the slaves of Egypt out, but decided that to do the same thing for blacks in America was just something he could not fathom himself to do at all. But yet folks actually believe Moses and those folks were black, so if that’s true it’s even worse. As far as your ocean comment, I swim very well.

Tags: Dating, Hate

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its ok man. Only harm that person can inflict on you is disturbing you, making you feel sick. Don't let him be successful. Non-Tolerent Ediots are found every where in world. We got more of them than your society in our part of the world. Even our lives are at threat at their hands. But it doesnt stop us from being happy, believe in something we consider true and even expressing ourselves.
I've heard tell that some rednecks equate intelligence with homosexuality which is a topic that brings a lot of anxiety to them. If you say something smart, they feel it's a threat to their masculinity which they need in order to cover their latent homosexuality. In other words, this guy was probably "hot" for you. LOL!
Ohh man I hate to even fathom to think about that one. Then again he did see my picture so who knows, probably could've been having some private man time when he was looking at my photograph.
Have you looked into the Westboro Baptist Church? If want to see hate spewing, look them up. You can also find their rants on Fox News on YouTube. I get pissed just watching them spew hate. Excellent reference between the Egyptian slavery and the American slavery BTW. I guess that's an overlooked part of biblical "history"
Gotta love the tolerance! I am always willing to bet that the higher the vitriol level the lower the actual understanding. That idiot obviously knows nothing about his or her purported religion save what has been swallowed hook, line and sinker.
I applaud your bravery and your tact, one. It sucks that the first response you got was this trash, but you probably handled it the best way possible.
And two, good luck on your search.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service