Mitt's cracking under the strain of talking trash to the trash.

"Tuesday, on the verge of his victories in Arizona and Michigan, Romney, in extraordinarily blunt terms, told the base how he felt about them:

'It’s very easy to excite the base with incendiary comments. We’ve seen throughout the campaign if you’re willing to say really outrageous things that are accusative, attacking of President Obama, that you’re going to jump up in the polls. I’m not willing to light my hair on fire to try and get support. I am who I am.'" - From the New York Times. See http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/29/romney-debases-th... 

"I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam, I'm Romney the workin' man."

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He'll never get the tea party vote NOW (like he ever could).  It's all about rage and anger ...the best Mitt can do is to look slightly miffed.  Like the dad from 'Leave it to Beaver'.  Here he is now:

http://www.themachoresponse.com/crackMC/wordpress/wp-content/upload...

He's not cracking. Now that he and the party bosses believe he's got the nomination sewn up it's time to move away from the crazies. It's the only way for him to win in the fall. The Tea Party people will hold their noses and vote for him because they hate Obama so much. I'm interested to see who the VP candidate will be after the Palin debacle.

An equally obnoxious European-American male this time - unless they think they can get some Hispanic votes in Florida by choosing an obnoxious Hispanic male.

Phil I think you're right. Although after all the crazy stuff said during the primaries Mitt has a lot of damaging comments on tape. I think someone Hispanics trust and isn't so crazy would help repugs the most I can't think who that would be. When John Huntsman calls for a third party, and moderate republicans are quitting public office, I don't know if there's any going back.

I think there's a better than 50% chance that the Republican VP will come from Florida, and the Hispanic is Marco Rubio. Jeb Bush would also be good for the attempt to carry Florida in the November election.

hey trash for trash god bless the mess... ha. > : )

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
14 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
17 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
32 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Alan's discussion The reason why the United States has such a higher rate of religion compared to the UK
36 minutes ago
k.h. ky commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
38 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service