Right off the get-go, let me say this: I do NOT endorse Ron Paul for president, any more than I would Romney, though apparently the author of this video does (per the very end of the video).

That said, if you want to see a study of disturbing inconsistency as regards the republican nominee (for all intents and purposes) for president, have a look at the following:

You DID remember your barf bag, right?  No?  Sorry about that...

Tags: Mitt Romney, flip-flop

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With reference to the famous Monty Python sketch the Democrats are the 'Sensible party' and the republicans are the 'Silly party'.

Hey!  Watch who you point that thing at!  [grin!]

Who is Romney? Know them by their works.

7 Scandals That Reveal the Real Mitt Romney

“After initially struggling to find investors, Romney traveled to Miami in 1983 to win pledges of $9 million, 40 percent of Bain’s start-up money,” Democracy Now’s report began. “Some investors had extensive ties to the death squads responsible for the vast majority of the tens of thousands of deaths in El Salvador during the 1980s.”

As Amy Goodman noted, “The investors include the Salaverria family...

‘These Latin American friends have loyally rolled over investments in succeeding funds, actively participated in Bain Capital’s May investor meetings and are still today one of the largest investor groups in Bain Capital.’”

Romney’s Death Squad Ties: Bain Launched With Millions From Oligarc...

Charming.  Ya suppose we can get Scott Pelley or Brian Williams to lead off with something like this?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service